- Category: English
Vision: Extend the materials needed for creative science learning, to every child in the world.
That's to say:Realize article 28.1 from the Convention for the Rights of Children on the areas of Science. Stimulating the Millennium Development Goals: 2, 3,7 and 8
Making hands on work simple
All over the world schools are using a wide range of different materials. We show that it's possible to supply the materials needed for a complete experimental curriculum for secundary schools with a minimum of materials.
Based on several ideas from all over the world we are promoting science experiments that are basic for the understanding of the principals of science.
We are a non profit organization so every income is for the benifit of our objectives.
- Using as much as possible materials that are simply available everywhere in the world.
- Providing a treasure of ideas for the experiments based on this materials.
- Making it simple for teachers and students (at home) to order the materials needed for a good preuniversity practical preparation.
- Personal responsibility by practising science discovering creation and it's structure by hands on work.
- Responsibility towards other people by making materials for others and establishing international contacts.
- Responsibility towards the environment with a minimum of spill and using non-hazardous chemicals and as few chemicals as possible. Using simple, cheap materials and waste materials when possible.